Why choose Walton Lodge Vets in Poole
With so many Vets in Poole to choose from, why choose Walton Lodge Vets to care for your pets?
Well, here are seven reasons we think you’re going to love us:
- Because we’re a long-established, local practice who make decisions in the best interest of your pet.
- Because we all know what it means to love a pet. Our team are pet owners too, so we can support you and your pet with compassion and experience and will care for your beloved pet like our own.
- Because we employ the best people. At Walton Lodge Vets our team consist of lovely receptionists, student and fully qualified Veterinary Nurses, and Veterinary Surgeons with decades of experience between us.
- Because we invest in training and equipment. We actively help our team of Vets & Nurses to remain up-to-date with all the latest veterinary skills & practices. We complement their personal development with continuous investment in the very latest equipment & facilities.
- Because we’re here for you and your pet around the clock. We believe you should have access to qualified veterinary surgeons when you need them most by offering an out of hours emergency pet service 24/7 from our Parkstone practice.
- Because we’re an RCVS accredited practice. Walton Lodge Vets have achieved the highest accreditation possible for our type of clinic from the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons that is only awarded to vets in the UK that meet their stringent assessment criteria.
- Because we offer free pet-care advice straight to your inbox when you Sign up to our regular email newsletter.